OE Essentials Hair, Skin, and Nails
Advanced Complex Biotin 5000 mcg
3 Month Supply!
Many people are suffering from hair loss, skin, and nail problems. One of the main reasons for this is deficiencies in certain vitamins and nutrients, though illness and hormone imbalances can play a role as well. When you’re deficient in nutrients essential in your body, some of the metabolic processes fueled by these nutrients are compromised. Nutrients needed by our hair, skin, and nails to stay healthy and strong are closely related. One important nutrient for them is Collagen. Collagen is necessary for your body in a variety of ways. Collagen is essential for supporting the skin, increasing the body’s hair-building proteins, and boosting nail growth and appearance. Muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments, and bones demand Collagen to function properly. Deficiencies in Collagen can result in skin sagging, developing wrinkles, thinning of hair, and poor nails. With this scientifically-based and carefully formulated product, you no longer have to worry about these! This is a powerful, one-a-day special formula, of healthy goodness in a Rapid Response Tablet!
- For both Men and Women
- Strengthens and thickens hair
- Prevents split ends and premature hair loss
- Supports fast hair and nail growth
- Promotes clear, acne-free skin
- Nourishes skin
- Improves appearance and development of nails
Blossom into a new you!
Horsetail- perennial plant belonging to the genus Equisetum
- Improves brittle nails due to its high content of silicic acid and silicates, which provide about two percent to three percent elemental silicon, a nutrient known for boosting skin, hair, and nail health
- Rich source of an organic form of silica, a mineral that has been linked with hair growth as well as healthier skin and nails
- One of the best sources of silica on Earth, and it provides our hair with luster and our skin with softness
- Contains silica, which is a mix of silicon and oxygen. Silicon is believed to be key to optimal synthesis of collagen, a key skin building block that is essential to strength and elasticity
Fo-ti- herbal medicine derived from plants grown in Asia.
- Helps many different ailments, such as acne, sores, carbuncles, skin eruptions, itching, athlete’s foot, dermatitis, razor burn, and scrapes.
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects
- help prevent premature graying of the hair, thinning hair, or hair loss
- To significantly induce melanin synthesis, having a positive effect on hair pigment
DMAE- analog of the B vitamin choline and a precursor of acetylcholine
- Has been shown to be safe and efficacious in the mitigation of forehead lines and periorbital fine wrinkles, and in improving lip fullness and shape and the overall appearance of facial skin
- Has marked antiaging effects by promoting collagen synthesis and catabolism to remodel skin texture and improving the thickness of aging skin
Methylated B vitamins- B5 can encourage faster skin healing, and lowers cholesterol and triglyceride, generally promoting healthier skin and reducing acne-causing oil levels
- B12 regulates skin pigmentation
- Hair loss due to undernourished follicles can be down to deficiencies in the ‘low’ Bs – B1, B2, B3, and B5
- Low intake of B9 (folic acid) slows the cell division process meaning follicles are sluggish and produce less hair less quickly
- B12 enables iron to be absorbed by the body, ensuring the formation of enough red blood cells. Iron deficiency can cause nails to be white, thin, and prone to breakage.
- B9 (folic acid) is key to maintaining healthy nails due to its role in growing new cells
Fo-ti Root, Hyaluronic Acid, Bioflavonoids, Gotu Kola Aerial, Bioperine
*Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
✝Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Di-calcium phosphate (mineral), modified cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, sodium croscarmellose, chlorophyll, organic rice extract, aqueous cellulose coating.